New Skin Pack Available!
That’s right, starting today this pack is all yours! This pack features 12 different styles of your very own stitched together toy creeper skin. Colors ranging from what a rainbow has to offer to some bonuses from the spectrum such as: Cyan, Magenta, Rose, Pink etc. So what are you waiting for? Toys don’t play by themselves now, HAVE AT EM!
Toy Creepers – Skin Pack: https://ccsngames.com/toy-creepers-skin-pack
Exciting Milestones & Big Thanks!
We just wanna take a moment to thank everyone who has been supporting CCSN up till now. We would also like to give a HUGE shout out to MCPEdl once again for making our day because a little while back they helped us by letting us share our content on they’re platform. Sure it’s a late announcement but we’re just stoked to share that our previous skin pack (Creeper Love Squad) within the first week broke a little over 500 downloads and is now well above 1,500+ downloads! After seeing something like that we don’t know if going quiet for as long as we did would be such a good idea again. Once again you all are amazing and we can’t wait to find ourselves working on even bigger and better projects for you in the future!
SKIN PACKS – Changes & Improvements!
We made small improvements and adjustments to the individual skin pack pages regarding the following:
(Skin Pack Update – 01.1406.19)
– The following text “This Skin Pack Includes:” alongside a few others have been changed to a new format. (From a paragraph format to a heading format, etc.)
– Each pack will now display a download size stamp above the download button to let people know just how much will be needed before downloading the pack. This applies to all existing packs and future content.
– We have added a few extra details to the skin pack pages to give further info regarding the pack. This change does not apply to previous skin packs but will come in the future.
– Staring with the latest pack as of right now (Toy Creepers) we will include a skin showcase gallery when viewing the skin pack so you have a better idea of what the skins will look like in-game before downloading the pack.
– Note that this improvement has yet to be applied to previous skin packs. We do plan to slowly update them overtime alongside working on future content.
That’s all the improvements for now. We will let you know when skin showcases are finished for previous packs later down the road along with any other updates, announcements etc in CCSN NEWS.
That covers all of CCSN NEWS for today.
We appreciate all given support to CCSN.
If you have any questions, you can leave a comment on this post or contact us through the support center.